3D Interactive / Unity Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional 3D Interactive/Unity Developer who is passionate about app and digital content development, eager for new challenges, and enjoys working with cutting edge technology to create AR and interactive digital content for multiple platforms.
Our content specialists work across 3D reconstruction, 2D and 3D animation, games, character interpretation, film and audio and much more. In this role, you’ll be working closely with that team, working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This role presents the perfect opportunity both for those already experienced in the field and those just embarking on their careers; we’re happy to hear from people with a wide range of skills and experience. A hunger to learn and to work alongside our current developers is most important but some good core skills are essential.
If you’re passionate about all things interactive and want to be at the forefront of a rapidly expanding company then we want to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities will include (including but not limited to):
- Working from a client’s brief designing bespoke applications
- Ensure final product can be produced within budget and to schedule
- Create conceptual documents and working demos for client approval
- Collaborating with other in house production departments, project managers and directors when required
- Work within the allocated design time for the project
You will need to have
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite and in handling creative assets (such as Photoshop, After Effects or Illustrator) etc. or similar creative applications
- Experience with C# and coding experience with a range of other programming languages and the willingness to transfer this knowledge
- Experience of 3D engines and good working knowledge of Unity3D
- Creative attitude to problem solving and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 3D Modelling/Texturing experience for use in real time environments
- Experience working with Vuforia/ARKit/ArCore SDK’s
- Knowledge of Augmented Reality and VR Production
- Knowledge of server technology such as; Apache, Common CMS systems such as Drupal, WordPress and Joomla and common web protocols/interfaces
- Digital video editing experience
- Commercial experience of UI design, UX and implementation and front End