Finance Assistant – New
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant who is looking for the next stepping stone in their career. You will have Purchase Ledger and Credit Control experience and you should be willing to push yourself to learn new skills and have the initiative and experience to develop and implement new financial procedures for our Bar & Restaurant.
Working in a team of six you will report directly and be manged by the Finance Manager with a Company Director overseeing the whole team.
Previous applicants need not apply.
- Working with the Sage 200 for purchase control
- Working with our point of sale systems
- Processing information for payroll
- Credit card processing
- Processing of petty cash in and out
- Daily upkeep of purchase ledger across three separate companies.
- Processing of Purchase Orders and credit card spend
- Bank payments and updating records for HMRC
- Creating and maintaining Excel spread sheets
- Assist with general office administration
- Attend departmental meetings as required
- Providing support to the Finance Manager and Senior Management Team as directed
- Demonstrating and maintaining a high level of trustworthiness and confidentiality
- Performing any other duties which may be appropriate to the position
- Minimum four years’ experience in a purchase ledger role.
- The ability to work under pressure and produce quick and accurate financial information
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Excel knowledge and experience
- Sage knowledge and experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Strong negotiation and relationship skills
- An ability to effectively prioritise and project manage a busy workload