Vacancy: Administration Assistant
Place of Work: Pinetum, Broughton Hall, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3AE
Working Hours: Full time (must be able to work flexibly in accordance with the company needs)
Salary: On Application
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an amazing company currently moving through significant change and growth.
Further to company growth PEEL is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role. The ideal candidate requires experience in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks and must be exceedingly well organised, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. Experience working in the cruise, talent agency or entertainment industry would be advantageous.
Key Tasks and Specific Skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years previous administrative and support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent computer literacy including good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and Access
- The ability to prioritise and effectively manage/diarise a range of tasks to remain organised and effective
- Preparation and issuing of offer letters, contracts and new starter compliance paperwork including fee payment schedules
- Ensuring documents and certification are kept up to date
- Scheduling and reconfirming interviews, auditions and open days
- Taking incoming enquiries from new applicants via phone and email and processing their application directly
- Accurately maintain filing systems and following compliance guidelines
- Work closely with and offer administration support to the PEEL Talent Manager and other departments as required
- Answering telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Capacity and willingness to work flexible hours when required
Please submit your CV and cover letter by email preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Nicola Johnstone on 01756 796176.