The PEEL Entertainment Group is a Creative Production Company providing full entertainment programmes to Cruise Lines and the Leisure Industry. Peel also provides role-play actors for training and education and has specialist divisions providing digital content solutions for the heritage, museum and tourism sectors.
Place of Work: Pinetum, Broughton Hall, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3AE
Working Hours: Full time (must be able to work flexibly in accordance with the company needs)
Salary: On Application
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an amazing company currently moving through significant change and growth.
PEEL is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role. The ideal candidate requires experience in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks and must be exceedingly well organised, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. Duties will mainly be supporting PEEL Talent and PEEL Roleplay.
Key Tasks and Specific Skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years previous administrative and support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer literacy including good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and Access
- Prioritise and effectively manage own tasks
- Capacity to work flexible hours when required
- Preparation and issuing of offer letters, contracts and new starter paperwork
- Maintain filing systems and following compliance guidelines
- Work closely with and offer support to the Head of development, PEEL Talent Coordinator, Talent Booker and other departments as required