Creative Producer / Project Manager
We are looking for an exceptional Creative Producer/Project Manager to join the team to deliver our bespoke, immersive mobile applications, multimedia exhibits/displays, custom virtual and augmented reality solutions, large scales projections and interactive games to the leisure, museum, heritage, tourism and retail sectors.
You must be organised and have impeccable attention to detail. Planning is your forte, you are always ahead of the game and make things run smoothly, liaising with everyone involved. You have excellent client liaison skills and can manage a team effectively to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and with exceptional service.
You will enjoy learning new skills, producing exceptional work and researching opportunities. Working alongside the Head of Business Development, support the growth strategy for the Company, and prepare creative concepts for client approval and in support of tender bids.
You will ideally have three years’ experience working in a creative project management capacity for the museum, leisure, tourism or retail sector and have a great understanding of what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment where a desire to understand the subject matter and be passionately creative, is essential.
Our content specialists work across 3D reconstruction, 2D and 3D animation, games, character interpretation, film and audio and much more. In this role, you’ll be working closely with that team, working under pressure and to tight deadlines. You’ll influence the creative direction of projects, write creative copy and support in the creation of concept designs for client review.
You will report to and work alongside our Head of Business Development and Account Director. As you become more experienced in the role you will be expected to manage your own projects.
This role presents the perfect opportunity both for those already experienced in and with a good understanding of the development and fit out of museum, leisure, theme park, retail and other visitor attraction related projects and those looking for a new creative/management role.
Following a period of training and development you will be able to personally manage projects ranging from £20K – £1m and we therefore welcome those with project management experience within the creative/digital agency sectors.
If you’re passionate about creating transforming experiences for people and want to be at the forefront of a rapidly expanding company then we want to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities will include (including but not limited to):
- Be client facing, representing the company to clients and third parties
- Assist with project tenders including the preparation of creative proposals for new project opportunities across the Company
- Develop and implement detailed project plans to ensure projects are delivered on time, ensuring allocation of budget, team and resources
- Create, evaluate and oversee the budget for each project
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and subcontractors – overseeing their work and ensuring quality control procedures are followed
- Coordinate assets/resources from the client team to share with the development team, ensuring both parties have everything they need
- Attend and document project meetings with clients and any third parties, tracking the projects progress
- Perform project risk management
- Write creative copy for a range of projects
- Prepare/organise mock-ups/demos and conceptual document for client consideration
- Attend and supervise installations and deliver of client staff training as required
- Prepare operating manuals and instructions for clients
- Quality check and proof scripts, audio, videos and digital outputs
- Schedule, attend and direct studio resources including; recordings with voice over artists and other talent, designers, modellers, animators and developers
- Suggest creative or practical changes to help improve production value and maximise the available budget
- Work with the Head of Business Development/Account Director to estimate quotes for new clients and attend interviews and pitches as required
- Supervise post-project completion works
- Work with the team to deliver content updates for existing clients
You will need to have
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Confidence in working with senior decision makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including confidence networking and building new relationships
- Organisational and time management skills and ability to motivate and lead
- Be efficient and hardworking with a positive attitude
- Confidence in preparing creative responses and proposals
- Confidence presenting and pitching for new work or to existing clients
- Ideally 3years’ experience working in the museum, tourism, leisure or retail
- Ability to manage budgets and schedules effectively with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of or interest in history, art and the creative industries