Skipton-based, The PEEL Entertainment Group, are a highly successful award-winning Creative Production Company providing full entertainment programmes to Cruise Lines and the Leisure Industry. Peel also provides role-play actors for training and education and has specialist divisions providing digital content solutions for the heritage, museum and tourism sectors. Peel also owns Alexanders, a Bar and Restaurant in a Grade II listed building, refurbished to high specification in the bustling market town of Skipton.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Finance Assistant to work within an amazing company currently moving through significant change and growth and to become an integral part of our team here.
- Working with the Sage 200 for purchase control
- Processing information for payroll
- Credit card processing
- Processing of petty cash in and out
- Daily upkeep of purchase ledger across three separate companies.
- Processing of Purchase Orders and credit card spend
- Working with the Company Purchase Order system
- Bank payments and updating records for HMRC
- Creating and maintaining Excel spread sheets
- Assist with general office administration including filing, organisation, data inputting, printing, photocopying and telephone duties
- Attend departmental meetings as required
- Providing support to the Head of Finance and Senior Management as directed
- Demonstrating and maintaining a high level of trustworthiness and confidentiality
- Performing any other duties which may be appropriate to the position
- The ability to work under pressure and produce quick and accurate financial information
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Excel knowledge and experience
- Sage knowledge and experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Strong negotiation and relationship skills
- An ability to effectively prioritise and project manage a busy workload
Please submit your CV, cover letter explaining why you believe you are our ideal candidate and salary expectations by email to email@example.com or contact Beverley Owens on 01756 796176.