We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager, qualified up to AAT Level 4 who has significant knowledge of Sage and is experienced of managing a busy and challenging growing department. You must be hands on, motivating and prepared to help and inspire the team with their growth.
As Finance Manager you will be the Groups financial specialist managing all financial activities and ensuring that the internal financial control policies and procedures are working correctly for one main Limited Company and three rapidly growing companies. Salary from £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
In the first instance please send your CV and cover letter outlining why you feel you are the best candidate for our Finance Manager job
Key areas of responsibility:
- Completing all accounting operations e.g. accounts payable, accounts receivable and the general ledger
- Management of the budgets
- VAT and TAX reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing and forecasting cash flow on a short- and long-term basis
- Producing the monthly management accounts and supporting the external accounting practice with the year-end accounts
- Working closely with the Finance Director on financial and project reporting
- Working with the company accountants
- Managing the finance team (four assistants)
- AAT Level 4 qualified
- You must be a competent user of Sage 200
- Be an articulate individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels of the management structure.
- Proven experience working alongside financial and non-financial stakeholders
- A strong multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a good sense of humor
- A high standard of written and spoken English, excellent IT and numeracy skills,
- An ability to effectively prioritise and project manage a busy workload