Head of HR
Head of HR
The PEEL Entertainment Group is a Creative Production Company providing full entertainment programmes to Cruise Lines and the Leisure Industry. Peel also provides role-play actors for training and education and has specialist divisions providing digital content solutions for the heritage, museum and tourism sectors.
Vacancy: Head of HR
Place of Work: Pinetum, Broughton Hall, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3AE
Working Hours: Full time (must be willing to work part time / flexible hours to suit the company’s needs)
Salary: On Application
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an amazing company currently moving through significant change and growth.
The PEEL Entertainment Group is looking to bring an experienced Head of HR into this new role to support all departments within the business as it continues to grow and thrive. The role will require the successful candidate to take overall responsibility for managing the HR and compliance needs of the business, including the Head Office in North Yorkshire, Rehearsal Studios in West Yorkshire, overseas operations (Cruise) and a number of new projects.
Key Tasks and Specific Skills required:
- Have prior managerial experience and leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Providing HR advice and support to senior managers and employees
- Develop, with department managers, HR planning strategies for immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Working as part of a senior management team
- Identifying training needs, developing and implementing training programmes to improve performance
- Managing staff welfare
- Leading disciplinary and performance management processes
- Reviewing and improving contracts of employment
- Ensuring that we attract and recruit the best candidates as the business expands
- Establishing effective and efficient HR processes
- Experience working in SMEs and/or within the creative/performance related industries