This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious marketing executive to work within an amazing company currently moving through significant change and growth and to become an integral part of our team here. Ideally we would like to see those with at least two years of experience but we are also open to a driven and ambitious graduate.
- Manage online content across all company websites and social platforms – meaning a knowledge of the creation and strategy behind paid social media campaigns, google ad campaigns and optimisation is essential
- Develop and manage all social media platform strategies to increase awareness and drive engagement, including composing and posting content and responding to comments and reviews
- Assist with the collation and design of information for promotional literature, marketing material and tenders including the co-ordination of any photo/video shoots
- Create and update the company and ancillary newsletters (knowledge of mail shot packages e.g. MailChimp is therefore essential)
- Provide support and attend events, exhibitions, trade shows and networking events as required for all areas of the business.
- Create strategic marketing timelines
- Plan and implement email marketing campaigns
- Manage the workload of the Marketing Intern to ensure they are hitting targets, receiving the best support and developing their skillset during their time with the company
- Liaise with external agencies for advertising and promotional opportunities.
- Self-starter, comfortable working independently and also as part of a team
- High standard of IT skills and knowledge of all social media platforms, social management / scheduling platforms (we currently use Hootsuite), CRM and CMS systems, knowledge of creative design packages such as Photoshop is advantageous but not essential and online design software.
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Strong administration, planning and organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication abilities, face to face, written, telephone etc.
- Organised, energetic and keen to learn
- Enjoys being part of a busy working environment
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of web editing and uploading.
- Must hold a full driving licence
You can find details below of how to apply, please ensure you include your salary expectations..