The PEEL Entertainment Group is a Creative Production Company providing full entertainment programmes to Cruise Lines and the Leisure Industry. Peel also provides role-play actors for training and education and has specialist divisions providing digital content solutions for the heritage, museum and tourism sectors.
Vacancy: Marketing Internship (12 months)
Place of Work: Pinetum, Broughton Hall, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3AE
Working Hours: 40 hours per week (must be able to work flexibly in accordance with the company needs)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an amazing company currently moving through significant change and growth.
Further to company growth PEEL is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person, currently studying Marketing and/or Social Media at degree level to gain valuable industry experience within your chosen specialism.
Key Tasks and Specific Skills required:
1. Supporting the Marketing Team in composing and posting online content to the company’s website and social media accounts
2. Preparing and copy checking written copy for the website and social platforms
3. Supporting in the writing of drafts of marketing literature (brochures, news pieces, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
4. Researching and suggesting alternative platforms on which to advertise and promote the Company
5. Support management in the maintenance of their online presence on (but not limited to) LinkedIn etc.
6. Support in creating, updating and circulating the company newsletter, ensuring contacts are included/removed as appropriate
7. Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
8. Sourcing imagery to include in promotional material and for use in the wider business
9. Ordering and preparing marketing materials as required
10. Providing support for marketing events, exhibitions and trade shows as required
11. Writing and posting company advertisements including job vacancies, mail-outs (Mail Chimp etc) audition promoting etc.
Specific Skills required:
• Strong administration and organisational skills.
• Excellent writing and copy checking skills.
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Having competent communication abilities.
• Having high attention to detail and creativity.
• Being able to work on different projects at the same time.
• Having good planning skills
• Having good IT skills and knowledge of all social media platforms.
• Knowledge and experience of web editing and uploading.