We’re currently expanding our production team and are on the look-out for a talented Music Assistant to join us in this busy and creative department.
As an award-winning production company, specialising in live entertainment solutions for international clients, we’re looking for a lively and motivated individual with a passion for live performance.
The successful candidate will work closely with our Head of Creative and Music & Technical Leader in a hands-on and fast paced environment. As our Head Office and our studios are at different locations, a full clean driving licence is essential, though you will have access to a company vehicle.
So, a little more about what you’ll be doing
Overview – Main duties:
- Updating and maintaining rehearsal resources – MP3 players and computers
- Checking through scores and lyrics to assess accuracy.
- Flagging any mismatches between tracks/sources/lyrics/scores
- Liaising with myself and singing coaches/choreographers to oversee any changes needed to scores
- Assist with sourcing and editing audio for shows and other applications
- Assist with tech store logging/testing/database
- Can read music up to grade 8 standard/has grade 8 theory.
- Can use Sibelius
- Can use Logic
- Can use Mac platform
- Office proficient – especially excel
- Driving license
- Flexible approach to jobs
- Time management and prioritising
- Attention to detail
- Can use Sibelius 7.6
- Can use Logic 9 and X
- Adept at vocal arrangements
- Can use Adobe Audition
- Can use both Mac and PC
- Some experience of overseeing databases
- Some experience of methodically updating and sharing digital information
- Some knowledge of stage technologies (Lighting/Sound/AV)
Previous applicants need not apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.