PA to the Directors and Senior Management Team
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an amazing company currently moving through significant change and growth and to become an integral part of our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person, with a minimum of 2 years’ administrative and executive support experience. The ideal candidate requires a proven ability to confidentially and discreetly handle a wide range of administrative and support related tasks and must be exceedingly well organised, flexible and enjoy a challenging role.
The PA will act as support to our four directors and to key members of the Senior Management Team, taking care of personal and business matters to ensure that their time is spent as productively as possible.
Key Tasks and Specific Skills required:
- Diary management of personal and business appointments
- Ensuring Directors are fully briefed ahead of appointments and meetings and provided with all necessary research and paperwork
- Arranging travel and accommodation bookings for the Directors and Senior Management Team
- Cascading workload from the Directors and Senior Management Team
- to team members, following up on action points and feeding back to the MD
- Filtering emails and screening calls
- Forward thinking and pro-active to ensure ultimate productivity of the Directors and Senior Management Team
- Absolute confidentiality and discretion
- To run errands, collecting, purchasing and delivering personal and business items
- Minimum of 2 years previous administrative and executive support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer literacy including good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and Access
- Prioritise and effectively manage own tasks
- Capacity to work flexible hours when required
- Be creative
- A full clean driving licence is required.
You can find details below of how to apply, please ensure you include your salary expectations..