Technical Production Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and hard-working Technical Production Assistant to join us at PEEL in the production department.
Successful applicants must expect to work flexible hours and be prepared to travel both throughout the UK and overseas.
Please submit your CV by 15th October, as well as a covering letter telling us why you would be a great new addition to our team.
Duties will include:
- Reporting to the Head of Production & Technical Manager
- Assisting with preparing specifications of technical installation
- Assisting in installation and service projects both in the UK and Overseas
- Maintenance and testing of ‘in house’ technical equipment
- Sourcing, and ordering of technical equipment, cataloging and storage
- Arranging international shipping orders and paperwork of technical equipment
- Set up, prepare and organise logistics (may involve manual labour) including packing staging, scenery etc.
- Travel throughout the UK and overseas for rehearsals, set-ups and close downs
- Driving company vehicles
- Runner responsibilities
- Good knowledge of entertainment technical systems
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate whilst working in a team
- Excellent diplomacy and communication skills
- Be able show good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft software
- Full clean driving license
- Valid passport
- Ability to work flexible
- Knowledge of programming lighting and sound desks (desirable)
- Knowledge of programming media servers (desirable)
- Electrical installation qualification (desirable)