Project and Events Manager
Vacancy: Project and Events Manager
Employer: The PEEL Entertainment Group
Location: Skipton, North Yorkshire
Duration: Full Time, Permanent
Skipton-based, The PEEL Entertainment Group, are a highly successful award-winning production company specialising in creating live entertainment solutions for world class clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and hard-working Project and Events Manager to join us at PEEL in our busy production department.
A knowledge of computer based software and a full clean driving licence and valid passport is essential.
Successful applicants must expect to work flexible hours and be prepared to travel both throughout the UK and overseas on board cruise ships.
Duties will include:
• Attend regular meetings and liaison with creative team, producers and Sub-Contractors
• Responsibility for the day to day administration of all the paperwork and time allocation of the production team
• Manage the production time line, task allocation and upkeep of the databases of in-house resources
• Managing the budgets and procurement of new resources required for rehearsals and product launches in a cost effective manner
• Manage all the freight and logistics for the movement and packing of resources both UK and overseas, working closely with the company’s Travel Co-ordinator.
• Responsible for the welfare and development of the Production Team, including holding regular meetings with the team
• Regular checking and monitoring the quality of work by the Production Team
• Manage and deliver specific project requirements (Virtual Bands, launch events etc)
• Experience in a management role
• Excellent diplomacy and communication skills
• High attention to detail and good admin skills
• Fluency in Microsoft software including Word & Excel
• Full clean driving licence (due to company insurance applicants must be at least 21 years of age with a minimum of one year’s driving experience)
• Valid passport
• Ability to work flexibly, including weekends when required
Please submit your CV and cover letter by email preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Nicola Johnstone on 01756 796176.