Recruitment & Operations Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join our team at our vibrant Skipton Head Office to support the Talent Recruitment and Travel team. The ideal applicant will be highly organised, efficient and enjoy working under pressure. The ability to prioritise workload, be flexible and cope with fluctuating work demands is essential as is an excellent communication and telephone manner. You must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook in order to manage and maintain bookings. The candidate must be a team player and be able to demonstrate a hands on flexible ‘can do’ approach.
Key tasks and responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Assisting the Travel & Freight Manager with travel related tasks eg booking flights, arranging visas, booking accommodation, check-ins and all staff travel tasks.
- Booking internal management travel including for ancillary companies in the group.
- Preparing and issuing weekly Embarkation / Disembarkation lists to the ships.
- Ensuring all travellers have the correct information prior to travelling eg flight details, boarding passes and ship contact details.
- Assisting in arranging UK freight transportation on instruction from the Travel & Freight Manager.
- Be included in a rotation of the out of hours travel phone.
- Answering and dealing travel related telephone calls
- Communicate any changes or amendments which may affect the delivery of the product to the Talent Manager at the earliest opportunity.
- Processing of incoming enquires and applications for the Talent Team Scheduling and reconfirming auditions/interviews.
- Maintaining the Talent database and filing systems.
- Answering and dealing recruitment related telephone calls.
- Assist in the managing and maintain the Info@ email account which includes responding to all enquiries and adding candidates to the talent database.
- Preparation and issuing of offer letters and contracts, new starter paperwork and Breach of Contracts/Termination Letters.
- Processing fee payment schedules, payment deductions and or reimbursements.
- Collating and recording all compliance information for team members embarking on the ships and ensuring documents and certification are kept up to date.
- Booking and organising any training, working visa and accommodation requirements.
- Ensure all staff embark with correct client uniform.
- Recording and dealing with insurance claims and liaising with on-board teams and land based brokers.
- Raising Purchase Orders.
- Receiving, updating and circulating the Ship Locator.
- Provide administration to all departments as and when workload and deadlines determines particularly during holiday periods to ensure the smooth running of the department and office.
- Any other reasonable request from your line manager, Head of Department or Senior Management team
- Minimum of two years previous administrative experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Computer literacy including good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and Access.
- Prioritise and effectively manage own tasks.
- Capacity to work flexible hours when required.
- Excellent attention to detail.