This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an amazing company currently moving through significant change and growth and to become an integral part of our team offering opportunity for personal development and promotion.
As a Talent Agent you will work alongside the rest of the Talent team with the sourcing, booking and management of our artistes, musicians and speakers. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and preferably have a proven track record of experience in the Cruise and Leisure industry. Computer literacy together with enthusiasm and capacity to meet deadlines and an appetite to develop new business essential.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious self-motivated individual to progress in the Entertainment industry with the support and resources of a renowned highly successful company.
Full time and willingness to work flexible hours as required. International travel is an important aspect of this position.
Salary – Dependent on level of experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Liaison and management of Artistes and Musicians
- Sourcing and development of new talent
- Client liaison and management
- Preparing proposals and presentations for new business
- Attend events and showcases as required
- Issuing of contracts via specialised CRM/Talent software
- Check-out and confirming engagements with Acts and Clients
- Taking telephone calls and answering queries
- Updating website with new information and artiste’s information
- Assist with preparation of social Media content for marketing
- Arrange and attend auditions internationally and throughout the UK
- Replying and dealing with new act submissions
- Collating and preparing Artiste publicity
Essential skills required:-
- Good knowledge of working with Microsoft programs
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Confident telephone manner and happy disposition
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Driving license and willing to drive company vehicles
- Willingness to travel overseas essential
- Able to work unsocial hours
- Energy, enthusiasm and good health essential
- Previous experience in Entertainment Industry an advantage