Travel & Logistics Co-ordinator – Maternity Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Travel & Logistics Co-ordinator to join our team at Head Office for maternity cover. The Travel & Logistics Co-ordinator will plan and arrange the booking of flights, hotel and travel arrangements for our personnel and guest artistes travelling worldwide. To plan, book and arrange all full load and individual items of freight.
The ideal applicant will be highly organised and efficient and enjoy working under pressure. The ability to prioritise workload, be flexible and cope with fluctuating work demands is essential as is an excellent communication and telephone manner. You must also be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook in order to manage and maintain bookings. An excellent attention for detail is required. Suitable applicants may have already worked in the travel industry or in a senior administration position.
In the first instance please submit your CV and covering lettering outlining why you think you are the ideal candidate for our role. Salary dependant on experience.
This is a varied role where training will be given but in order to give an indication typical duties include:
- Book and track all travel arrangements for management, contractors and crew embarking and disembarking cruise ships
- Arrange the bookings of flights, taxis, car hires and hotels as requested
- Working closely with the Production department to arrange, coordinate and track freight transportation
- Check and authorise all travel and accommodation invoices
- Responsible for keeping filing up to date
- Responsible for working within set budgets and budget control
- Required to work flexible hours and accept some on-call/out-of-hours responsibilities.
- Liaise with the Talent Team to ensure that all travel arrangements are up to date
- Liaise with the on-board Cruise Directors to ensure that all the correct travel documentation has been received.