Unity 3D Developer
The PEEL Entertainment Group’s sister company PEEL Interactive is currently expanding and on the look-out for a talented Unity 3D developer/programmer to join our creative team based in Skipton, North Yorkshire.
PEEL Interactive is a pioneering Yorkshire-based company with an expanding portfolio of international and high-profile clients. Our existing team comprises of Graphic Designers, Digital App Developers, Account Executives and Marketing specialists with years of experience delivering bespoke app and augmented reality solutions with creative and ground-breaking content to clients across the leisure, museum and heritage sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a developer who is passionate about app development, eager for new challenges, and working with cutting edge technology to create Augmented Reality and Interactive Apps for mobile platforms.
Our content specialists work across 3D reconstruction, 2D and 3D animation, games, character interpretation, film & audio and much, much more. As a part of our team, you will be working closely with our creative and highly skilled team, to develop apps with a focus on interactive and augmented reality. You’ll be an integral part of this team, participating in team meetings and brainstorming ideas.
You will need to be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and so good communication skills are key.
This role provides the perfect opportunity both for those already experienced in the field and those just embarking on their careers, with a number of roles available we’re happy to hear from people with a wide range of skills and experience. A hunger to learn and work alongside our senior developer is most important but some good core skills are essential.
If you’re passionate about things interactive and want to be at the forefront of a rapidly expanding company then we want to hear from you.
- Familiar with augmented reality
- Experience working in Unity 3D for mobile devices
- Experience in developing and publishing apps
- Experience creating Native plug-ins
- Experience using the Vuforia plug-in
- Knowledge of C++ / Open GL is desirable but not essential
- Experience building AR applications using other SDKs and/or plugins
- Experience in User interface design and animation and in handling creative assets for use in the apps (from Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Knowledge of the 3D pipeline and terminology is desirable.