Videographer / Editor
We are recruiting for a motivated and experienced Videographer to work within our studio team and managed by our Studio Manager. This role will see you working on a variety of projects including working with producers to create plans for required content to the creation of video content to enhance our shows and performances. You will be an integral part of the studio and creative team advising how video content can support and enhance each area of the business.
Key tasks and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Creation of video content to enhance theatre performance.
- Working with producers to create plans for required content.
- Filming required footage, including setting up lights and, when required, capturing sound.
- Creating motion graphics and manipulating footage/stills as required.
- Sourcing stock footage as needed, whilst being wary of budgets.
- Backing up and archiving all media created.
- Maintaining kit, advising colleagues on its use and advising on any required further acquisitions.
- Advise other departments on what video can do for them.
- Contact and manage freelancers and outside studios as required.
- Assisting with all aspects of production as and when required, which may include but are not limited to freight, packing and travel to cruise ships
- Experience in capturing video and editing for theatrical and live entertainment purposes is an advantage
- High Aptitude with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator beneficial.
- Proven video capturing ability, ability to adapt to different models as required.
- Experience with filming and keying green screen.
- Knowledge and experience of good backup practise.
- Experience planning and running video shoots.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong Teamwork Skills.
- Quick thinking and problem solving mentality.